After several frustrating races Sebastien Buemi finally scored his first point of the year.
|Sebastien Buemi||Jaime Alguersuari|
|Qualifying time comparison (Q2)||1’15.413 (-0.763)||1’16.176|
|Average race lap||1’24.892 (-0.012)||1’24.904|
Took 12th on the grid and managed to have a trouble-free race for once. FInish 11th but Michael Schumacher’s penalty promoted Buemi to tenth for his first point of the year.
On his first visit to Monaco as an F1 driver Alguersuari was a quarter of a second off Buemi’s pace leaving him 17th on the grid. He said afterwards traffic had held him up in the last two corners.
Spun at Sainte Devote during the race but didn’t lose any places because of it. Finished behind his team mate on the road after several other cars had retired.
2010 Monaco Grand Prix
- FIA admits “lack of clarity” and vows to change rules after Monaco controversy
- From the stands: David Entrican watches the Monaco Grand Prix at Monte-Carlo
- Schumacher’s Monaco penalty will stand after Mercedes withdraw appeal
- 2010 Monaco Grand Prix – the complete F1 Fanatic race weekend review
- Should slower cars let the front runners pass when racing for position? (Poll)
- This time Vettel denies Webber a perfect result (Monaco GP stats and facts)
- Alonso’s mammoth stint and McLaren’s smart move
- Monaco Grand Prix fastest laps
- The FIA’s badly-written rules leave Formula 1 looking stupid once again
- Monaco Grand Prix in pictures