Formula 1 can expect warm weather for Canadian Grand Prix but with a chance of showers on Sunday and possibly also Saturday.
Regional temperatures are slightly above average at the moment and are expected to climb into the high 20s over the weekend.
Will any of the showers hit the track during one of the session? You can keep an eye out for incoming rain using the radar below. The circuit itself is slightly to the east of the marker on the map:
Location of the Circuit Gilles Villeneuve
2010 Canadian Grand Prix
- Technical review: Canadian Grand Prix
- Canadian Grand Prix was best race since Brazil 2008, F1 Fanatic readers say
- Kubica contact cost me fifth – Sutil
- “Can’t afford to just take points” – Hamilton
- Schumacher “closed the door too much”
- Alonso had fastest pit stop in Canada
- Alonso expects improvements at Ferrari
- 2010 Canadian Grand Prix – the complete F1 Fanatic race weekend review
- Hamilton wins despite more pit stop problems (McLaren race review)
- Alonso blames traffic for losing first and second places (Ferrari race review)