Once again the Circuit Gilles Villeneuve served as F1’s playground and gave us a scintillating race.
Look back on the race in pictures below including shots of Sebastien Buemi defending his lead from Fernando Alonso and Lewis Hamilton, Vitaly Petrov and Pedro de la Rosa tangling at the start and Jaime Alguersuari and Nico Rosberg side-by-side.
2010 Canadian Grand Prix
- Technical review: Canadian Grand Prix
- Canadian Grand Prix was best race since Brazil 2008, F1 Fanatic readers say
- Kubica contact cost me fifth – Sutil
- “Can’t afford to just take points” – Hamilton
- Schumacher “closed the door too much”
- Alonso had fastest pit stop in Canada
- Alonso expects improvements at Ferrari
- 2010 Canadian Grand Prix – the complete F1 Fanatic race weekend review
- Hamilton wins despite more pit stop problems (McLaren race review)
- Alonso blames traffic for losing first and second places (Ferrari race review)
Images (C) Ferrari spa, Bridgestone/Ercole Colombo, www.mclaren.com, Getty Images/Red Bull, Force India F1 Team