Rate the race: Canada

What did you think of the Canadian Grand Prix? Rate the race out of ten and leave a comment below:

Rate the 2010 Canadian Grand Prix out of ten

• 1 (1%)
  • 2 (0%)
  • 3 (0%)
  • 4 (0%)
  • 5 (1%)
  • 6 (1%)
  • 7 (7%)
  • 8 (26%)
  • 9 (37%)
  • 10 (27%)

Total Voters: 3,312

Loading ... Loading ...

1 = ‘Terrible’, 10 = ‘Perfect’

See the results for past seasons here:

2010 Canadian Grand Prix

Browse all 2010 Canadian Grand Prix articles

176 comments on Rate the race: Canada

1 3 4 5
  1. PJA said on 14th June 2010, 9:23

Canada did not disappoint I think it was a brilliant race, the best race which wasn’t affected by rain or a safety car for ages.

The tyres played their part in making the race great and for me it shows that the tyres should be more marginal and for it not to be possible to make one set last so long.

2. Nathan Bradley said on 14th June 2010, 10:16

I gave it a 9, but only on the chance that we might – and it’s a big might – have a better race this season.

If not, I shall want to revise my rating to a 10, great race!

Nathan

3. Kathryn S said on 14th June 2010, 13:38

I gave it a 10…for a whole variety of reasons, but especially since I was in grandstand 34 right at the hairpin. Have been waiting to get back to a race since USGP ’07, so just being there earned the race a bunch of those points. We saw lots of action at the hairpin…and I think a lot of the tire issues came down to the drastically different conditions on race day vs. all the practice and quali. Have not had a chance to see all the action I missed, but cannot wait to see what happened all around the rest of the track.

4. Dafizzner said on 14th June 2010, 14:44

Awesome race! Lots of action. Mclaren rules!

5. I gave it a 8. Canada always produces some good racing. No race will ever get a 10 out of me so an 8 is a good score.

Yogi.

6. ukk said on 14th June 2010, 18:43

Wonderful race! But gave it a 9 – Brasil 2008 still holds the best race ever spot for me (together with that ancient Senna with slicks in the UK rain).

7. Bill said on 15th June 2010, 14:17

I gave it a 10 because I was there with my son, age 17-his first race. We had a great time especially as we were expecting rain and actually needed suntan lotion. We stood in the exact same place(GA) where I stood with my daughter in 08. I kept waiting for the Safety Car which never appeared and were able to walk all the way down to the start and Pit lane area after the race. We took a bunch of pictures which I’ll try to post.
    Hopefully, next year I’ll get my wife to come but we need to remember our chairs.

8. Slim said on 16th June 2010, 2:46

Canada (GP and Track) > Turkey (GP and Track)… canada was so much better

qualifying was just as exciting as the race, nail bitter for sure! i was waiting for someone to shake up the red bull

1 3 4 5