The publishers of the historic motor racing annual “Autocourse” have produced a special book to mark 60 years of the modern world championship.
Written by Alan Henry, and with photographs from The Cahier Archive “Autocourse: 60 Years of World Championship Grand Prix Motor Racing” covers every world championship season from 1950 up to the 60th world championship last year.
The book goes on sale on July 1st but F1 Fanatic has obtained four copies for readers to win in our exclusive competition.
For your chance to win a copy simply answer the following question:
Who was the first F1 world champion?
To enter send in your name, address, email address and answer using the form below.
There are four copies of the book to be won. Due to the size of the book and the cost of postage the prize will be split as follows: two winners from within the UK will be selected and two winners from outside the UK will be selected. See below for terms and conditions in full.
The European Grand Prix round of the Predictions Championship also opened today.
This competition has now closed
Competition terms and conditions
1. Maximum one entry per household.
2. The competition is not open to employees, friends or family of F1 Fanatic or Icon Publishing Ltd.
3. In the event of a dispute the editor’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
4. No cash alternative is offered for any of the prizes.
5. Closing date: Midnight on 28th June 2010.
6. Entries must be sent using the form above.
7. Winners will be notified by email within seven days of the closing date. Prizes will be despatched within 28 days.
Get the latest articles from F1 Fanatic for free via Twitter, RSS or our email subscription service. Click here for more information.