European Grand Prix in pictures

Sebastian Vettel, Lewis Hamilton, Jenson Button, Valencia, 2010

Whatever you thought of the result, the European Grand Prix was certainly a more exciting affair than previous races at Valencia had been.

Look back on a dramatic and controversial race with this collections of pictures from the European Grand Prix.

2010 European Grand Prix

Browse all 2010 European Grand Prix articles

Images (C) Ferrari spa, Bridgestone/Ercole Colombo, www.mclaren.com, Getty Images/Red Bull, Force India F1 Team

8 comments on European Grand Prix in pictures

1. Nixon said on 27th June 2010, 18:50

Great pictures Kieth! Too bad you couldn’t get a photo of mark Webber flying over the Lotus.

2. Steph90 (@steph90) said on 27th June 2010, 19:22

Like the three of them drinking. After that race I might just join them

3. One of the better things about the Valencia race is the skyline. The city and its wonderful buildings in the background, and the raw grit of the dock cranes and warehouses close up. I bet a twilight Grand Prix there would look even better.

4. sato113 said on 27th June 2010, 21:16

absoultely none of webber’s crash? :( would love a high res pic of that!

5. spawinte said on 27th June 2010, 22:32

If the teams didn’t know all about Red Bulls diffuser design they do now.

6. Mike said on 28th June 2010, 4:32

Anyone noticed how many time the bbc coverage was watching Hamilton’s girl? and was it just me who saw it focus on bikini clad girls?

I myself see a theme here!

• damonsmedley said on 28th June 2010, 8:23

That isn’t the BBC that is FOM. And also they never showed how Mark Webber went to 9th! Terrible coverage.

• Mike said on 28th June 2010, 8:28

Ahh, sorry, well I knew it wasn’t BBC, hence why I tried to cover myself with the word coverage…

It wasn’t great, least the Webber incident was swapped to… Lucky?