Jenson Button and eight other drivers are under investigation following the European Grand Prix.
Button along with Nico Hülkenberg, Rubens Barrichello, Robert Kubica, Vitaly Petrov, Adrian Sutil, Vitantonio Liuzzi, Sebastien Buemi and Pedro de la Rosa may be handed penalties because of their safety car in-lap time.
The safety car was deployed after Mark Webber and Heikki Kovalainen collided on lap 14.
Button finished third in the original classification, Barrichello fourth, Kubica fifth, Sutil sixth, Buemi eighth, de la Rosa tenth, Petrov 11th, Liuzzi 13th and Hülkenberg did not finish.
2010 European Grand Prix
- The physics of Webber’s Valencia crash
- Technical review: European Grand Prix
- Sauber “thrilled” by Kobayashi’s passes
- 2010 European Grand Prix – the complete F1 Fanatic race weekend review
- Alonso retracts Valencia criticism
- FIA must learn from Valencia shambles
- Best finish of 2010 (Williams race review)
- Di Grassi shines (Virgin race review)
- Double finish at home (HRT race review)
- Buemi slips to ninth (STR race review)