Karun Chandhok had a good weekend, out-qualifying his team mate and enjoying a largely trouble-free race.
|Karun Chandhok||Bruno Senna|
|Qualifying time comparison (Q1)||1’42.600 (-0.251)||1’42.851|
|Average race lap||1’49.779 (-0.546)||1’50.325|
Was passed by Timo Glock on the last lap but ultimately took the place back as Glock was later handed a penalty for ignoring blue flags.
Started last after being out-qualified by his team mate. Picked up front wing damage when he was passed by Glock but didn’t realise quickly enough to pit and had to do an entire lap with his front wing hanging off.
Brought the car home in 20th place.
2010 European Grand Prix
- The physics of Webber’s Valencia crash
- Technical review: European Grand Prix
- Sauber “thrilled” by Kobayashi’s passes
- 2010 European Grand Prix – the complete F1 Fanatic race weekend review
- Alonso retracts Valencia criticism
- FIA must learn from Valencia shambles
- Best finish of 2010 (Williams race review)
- Di Grassi shines (Virgin race review)
- Double finish at home (HRT race review)
- Buemi slips to ninth (STR race review)