Lucas di Grassi had his best race weekend of the year so far, out-qualifying his team mate for the first time and finishing first of the new teams.
|Timo Glock||Lucas di Grassi|
|Qualifying time comparison (Q1)||1’42.140 (+0.054)||1’42.086|
|Average race lap||1’49.796 (+0.513)||1’49.283|
Like his team mate, Glock didn’t pit for tyres during the safety car period but had to bring his pit stop forward after a heavy lock-up.
His attempt to re-pass Bruno Senna resulted in a punctured right-rear tyre and a very slow pit stop as the team weren’t ready for him when he came in.
Glock passed Karun Chandhok in the last sector of the last lap but had 20 seconds added to his race time for failing to respond to blue flags.
Lucas di Grassi
Out-qualified his team mate for the first time and was the first of the new cars home.
2010 European Grand Prix
- The physics of Webber’s Valencia crash
- Technical review: European Grand Prix
- Sauber “thrilled” by Kobayashi’s passes
- 2010 European Grand Prix – the complete F1 Fanatic race weekend review
- Alonso retracts Valencia criticism
- FIA must learn from Valencia shambles
- Best finish of 2010 (Williams race review)
- Di Grassi shines (Virgin race review)
- Double finish at home (HRT race review)
- Buemi slips to ninth (STR race review)
Promoted content from around the web | Become an F1 Fanatic Supporter to hide this ad and others