The two Lotus drivers were separated by just two tenths of a second at the end of the British Grand Prix.
|Jarno Trulli||Heikki Kovalainen|
|Qualifying time comparison (Q1)||1’34.864 (+0.459)||1’34.405|
|Average race lap||1’41.439 (-0.005)||1’41.443|
Managed little running before qualifying as Fairuz Fauzy took over his car in first practice, and technical problems in the other two sessions limited him to just 14 laps.
Passed Timo Glock and Kovalainen on the first lap and was the first of the new team’s drivers home, with Kovalein just a quarter of a second behind after 52 laps.
Took ‘new team pole’ but fell behind Glock due to a problem during his pit stop. Passed Glock with seven laps to go and finished right behind his team mate.
2010 British Grand Prix
- Technical review: British Grand Prix
- Liuzzi explains hard tyre struggle
- Ten F1 fans’ stories from Silverstone
- 2010 British Grand Prix – the complete F1 Fanatic race weekend review
- Was new Silverstone a success? (Poll)
- Alonso: we’ll catch Red Bull in Germany
- Michael wants Silverstone bumps eased
- Who was the best driver of the British Grand Prix weekend? (Poll)
- Both cars in points (Williams race review)
- Kobayashi takes sixth (Sauber race review)