Are you an F1 Fanatic? Now you can wear the T-shirt that proves it…

F1 Fanatic is proud to offer its first official branded T-shirt available to buy.

The Official F1 Fanatic T-shirt features the F1 Fanatic logo on the front and web address on the reverse.

It is on sale from Unlap priced at ??15 – or you can win one…

As of this week the runner-up in each round of the F1 Fanatic Predictions Championship will win an Official F1 Fanatic T-shirt plus a race winner’s T-shirt from Unlap.

The shirt is made using 100% cotton with styling features including ribbed neck knitted with Lycra, hemmed sleeve and bottom, taped neck from shoulder to shoulder and twin needle stitching for extra comfort and durability.

Buy your F1 Fanatic T-shirt now

Got any feedback on the T-shirt? Would you like to see any other products bearing the F1 Fanatic logo? Share your ideas in the comments.

88 comments on Are you an F1 Fanatic? Now you can wear the T-shirt that proves it…

1 2 3
  1. Whitty 123 said on 20th July 2010, 17:38

I’d like an f1 fanatic mug. My Dad would love one for his Birthday or Christmas. He likes tea.

2. Maciek said on 20th July 2010, 17:39

Cool. Any other colours coming soon?

3. Shame it only goes up to extra large size, think of your bat fastard readers Keith!!!!

4. Mark Hitchcock (@mark-hitchcock) said on 20th July 2010, 17:45

Your timing is perfect, I’m about to get some money for the first time in ages so this could be my first impulse buy!

5. djdaveyp said on 20th July 2010, 17:59

Maybe not something you can sell but how about f1fanatic wallpapers.

6. Craig Woollard said on 20th July 2010, 18:20

Can I have a free one anyway? :D haha

7. Dan N said on 20th July 2010, 18:23

Nice one Keith, I’ll ‘av’ one of them! Not only great articles but clothing too…….

8. Steven said on 20th July 2010, 18:24

I already got my Ferrari/Alonso tshirt :D

• Rob B said on 21st July 2010, 12:58

I still keep seeing Mclaren / Alonso ones on sale whenever I go to car shows or BTCC… doh!

• kowalsky said on 21st July 2010, 20:55

who is going to buy those in the uk? even here in spain, they had to give them at 50% off. I got one, for 20 euro. The quality is good. But hamilton’s is the one to have.

9. matt88 (@matt88) said on 20th July 2010, 18:26

When I have some spare money to spend, first I have to buy a Hasselhoff t-shirt, then this one. If you sold a “Don’t Hassel the F1Fanatic” tee, that would be perfect. :D

10. Ram said on 20th July 2010, 18:37

This is capitalism :D

11. Calum said on 20th July 2010, 18:43

F1fanatic.com you say?
    Been there, done that, and soon to have worn the tshirt! :D

• Jarred Walmsley said on 20th July 2010, 21:51

Don’t want to burst your bubble but it’s .co.uk not .com

• Mike said on 21st July 2010, 5:39

I love F1Fanatics…
        In my real life it’s just “F*** ***”,
        but here, it’s,
        “Haha! Got you!, You sir, said fanatic.com, when in reality, it’s fanatic.co.uk! Ha!” *Maniacal laughter*

I guess Jarred must be head of the pedantic organisation…

Sorry, I meant the pedantic club.

12. GQsm said on 20th July 2010, 18:50

I think it’s a good idea.
    Personally, I’d like to see one with a lot more going on. Some people like minimalist t-shirts, some people like v busy and more shouty.
    Not sure how complicated the design can be but a competition to design a F1 fanatic t-shirt might be something to consider.

13. gillian said on 20th July 2010, 19:03

Looks like you are not doing a t-shirt for us ladies, hadn’t you noticed we are a different shape to you guys!!………Shame on you.

14. letgonow said on 20th July 2010, 19:11

How much is it in USD? Also what do they charge for shipping to the States?

• BasCB said on 20th July 2010, 20:22

They charge £6 for “Rest of the world”, that is outside of the UK (£2,5 or 0 for orders over £30) and Europe (£4,5 for European delivery).

Exchange rate is currently about 1,5 USD to 1 GBP.

• Maksutov said on 21st July 2010, 16:20

“How much is it in USD?”

LOL, …

15. LeRoy said on 20th July 2010, 19:28

Great idea.. probably won’t see to many of these in the USA!

16. GQsm said on 20th July 2010, 19:31

Just noticed unlap is the site where I saw the ‘Flying Webber’ t-shirt. There is a few funny Red Bull ones on there too.

17. gaz said on 20th July 2010, 19:46

keith, it’s been a long time in the wind tunnel!!!!
    will be purchasing shortly…..what about an f1fanatic cap a real smart one!!!

on another note and in the wrong thread.. has anyone read the new f1 magazine, i have not bothered for a good 12/18 months but it has a new layout and seems a better read with more decent articles. it has gone away from it smash hits/teeny bop layout from more recent times.

• Calum said on 20th July 2010, 19:48

F1 Racing Mag.
      Yeah I got it, but I prefer the glossy cover to the new rough one, it’s a tiny bit larger than the old A4 size one. More competitions too.

• Steph90 (@steph90) said on 20th July 2010, 20:20

I like the new style inside personally. I liked the smooth and shiny front cover though as it now just feels like one of those magazines you get free with the papers on a Sunday.

• US Williams Fan said on 22nd July 2010, 8:42

I was thinking of subscribing….. when they firewall this site (and others) at work it’s only books and magazines that I get to read!

the roughly $100 price seems a little high though….. the most expensive magazines over here don’t top $50……

• Keith Collantine (@keithcollantine) said on 22nd July 2010, 9:00

Why do they firewall this site? Nothing rude here…

• Hare said on 22nd July 2010, 12:20

Except the health of Adrian Newey’s problem solving abilities..

• US Williams Fan said on 23rd July 2010, 1:37

It’s kinda strange that this site…. or CNN.com will be firewalled sometimes….. while the guy in the desk next to me is watching basketball games and looking at bikini clad models.

makes no sense :(

• Keith Collantine (@keithcollantine) said on 23rd July 2010, 8:49

Hmm… Doesn’t sound like there’s much I can do about that!

18. BasCB said on 20th July 2010, 20:17

I’ll have to get an order together. Would be nice to have light grey as well.

Maybe Caps would be nice to, or better even a hat for sitting in the sun and watching F1 in general admission!

19. DASMAN said on 20th July 2010, 20:32

Good idea – not a fan of the logo tho…sorry!

However, was just thinking – what is the copyright situation with bernie over the use of ‘F1′ in the logo?

Just don’t want you or this site in any trouble Keith!

I second the competition idea…

• Maksutov said on 21st July 2010, 16:22

“not a fan of the logo tho…sorry!”

actually i must agree with that., also sorry to say.

20. scunnyman said on 20th July 2010, 21:24

and can we get the T Shirts with our usernames printed on them too ? In case we bump into other Fanatics Keith?

Same with Mugs, Pens, Coasters, Bumber stickers etc…

1 2 3