Are you an F1 Fanatic? Now you can wear the T-shirt that proves it…

F1 Fanatic is proud to offer its first official branded T-shirt available to buy.

The Official F1 Fanatic T-shirt features the F1 Fanatic logo on the front and web address on the reverse.

It is on sale from Unlap priced at ?é?ú15 – or you can win one…

As of this week the runner-up in each round of the F1 Fanatic Predictions Championship will win an Official F1 Fanatic T-shirt plus a race winner’s T-shirt from Unlap.

The shirt is made using 100% cotton with styling features including ribbed neck knitted with Lycra, hemmed sleeve and bottom, taped neck from shoulder to shoulder and twin needle stitching for extra comfort and durability.

Buy your F1 Fanatic T-shirt now

Got any feedback on the T-shirt? Would you like to see any other products bearing the F1 Fanatic logo? Share your ideas in the comments.

88 comments on Are you an F1 Fanatic? Now you can wear the T-shirt that proves it…

1. GQsm said on 20th July 2010, 19:31

Just noticed unlap is the site where I saw the ‘Flying Webber’ t-shirt. There is a few funny Red Bull ones on there too.

2. gaz said on 20th July 2010, 19:46

keith, it’s been a long time in the wind tunnel!!!!
    will be purchasing shortly…..what about an f1fanatic cap a real smart one!!!

on another note and in the wrong thread.. has anyone read the new f1 magazine, i have not bothered for a good 12/18 months but it has a new layout and seems a better read with more decent articles. it has gone away from it smash hits/teeny bop layout from more recent times.

• Calum said on 20th July 2010, 19:48

F1 Racing Mag.
      Yeah I got it, but I prefer the glossy cover to the new rough one, it’s a tiny bit larger than the old A4 size one. More competitions too.

• Steph90 (@steph90) said on 20th July 2010, 20:20

I like the new style inside personally. I liked the smooth and shiny front cover though as it now just feels like one of those magazines you get free with the papers on a Sunday.

• US Williams Fan said on 22nd July 2010, 8:42

I was thinking of subscribing….. when they firewall this site (and others) at work it’s only books and magazines that I get to read!

the roughly $100 price seems a little high though….. the most expensive magazines over here don’t top $50……

• Keith Collantine (@keithcollantine) said on 22nd July 2010, 9:00

Why do they firewall this site? Nothing rude here…

• Hare said on 22nd July 2010, 12:20

Except the health of Adrian Newey’s problem solving abilities..

• US Williams Fan said on 23rd July 2010, 1:37

It’s kinda strange that this site…. or CNN.com will be firewalled sometimes….. while the guy in the desk next to me is watching basketball games and looking at bikini clad models.

makes no sense :(

• Keith Collantine (@keithcollantine) said on 23rd July 2010, 8:49

Hmm… Doesn’t sound like there’s much I can do about that!

3. BasCB said on 20th July 2010, 20:17

I’ll have to get an order together. Would be nice to have light grey as well.

Maybe Caps would be nice to, or better even a hat for sitting in the sun and watching F1 in general admission!

4. DASMAN said on 20th July 2010, 20:32

Good idea – not a fan of the logo tho…sorry!

However, was just thinking – what is the copyright situation with bernie over the use of ‘F1′ in the logo?

Just don’t want you or this site in any trouble Keith!

I second the competition idea…

• Maksutov said on 21st July 2010, 16:22

“not a fan of the logo tho…sorry!”

actually i must agree with that., also sorry to say.

5. scunnyman said on 20th July 2010, 21:24

and can we get the T Shirts with our usernames printed on them too ? In case we bump into other Fanatics Keith?

Same with Mugs, Pens, Coasters, Bumber stickers etc…

6. Guilherme Teixeira said on 20th July 2010, 22:17

So, no more race winner prints then?

(just curiosity… I’d rather win a F1F t-shirt then a print from any of the top 4 drivers =P)

7. Wesley said on 20th July 2010, 23:22

I’ll order one when my Hardrock Cafe t-shirt wears out….I’d buy a mousepad or coffee mug though! :)

8. MEmo said on 21st July 2010, 0:44

Great to see the F1Fanatic t-shirt finally materialise! I would strongly recomend you to make also a black t-shirt. I hate white tees and it seems a lot of teams always make white ones! For me it was specially complicated last season as a BrawnGP fan!!! Black shirts are way cooler…

9. Justin D said on 21st July 2010, 3:48

Not sure about t-shirt but I think stubby holders would be a good idea.!

10. Texas Tony said on 21st July 2010, 4:08

Tried to buy a T shirt online and system declined purchase from Canada as I needed to enter a valid State….we have Provinces in my part of Canada eh!
    Have taken up the issue with the site’s webmaster. I will keep you posted.

11. Texas Tony said on 21st July 2010, 4:11

Tried to buy 3 T shirts but error message indicated I needed to fill in valid State…we have Provinces in my part of Canada…..! I have logged error with the Webmaster…watch this space eh!

• Texas Tony: Thanks for the comment. I got your e-mail this morning and enabled shipping to provinces in Canada :) E-mail me if you need anything else.

12. Tom M in Australia said on 21st July 2010, 6:26

I think mugs are a great idea, I want one!

13. Pankit said on 21st July 2010, 9:31

Love the Tshirt , hope u have some more accessories on the way … is there any option for people in India !!! the time n cost fer delivery r killer !

14. Donal said on 21st July 2010, 10:13

how about a wall chart for the 2011 season?
    like the ones they make for the world cup with all the fixtures that you can fill in as the season progresses?

it would be a nice way of keeping track of the season…

15. wasiF1 (@wasif1) said on 21st July 2010, 11:53

Great news.It won’t be up for sale in Bangladesh but I hope in the near future I will get one.