Rate the race: 2010 German Grand Prix

What did you think of the German Grand Prix? Rate the race out of ten and leave a comment below:

Rate the 2010 German Grand Prix out of ten

• 1 (34%)
  • 2 (8%)
  • 3 (10%)
  • 4 (9%)
  • 5 (10%)
  • 6 (11%)
  • 7 (7%)
  • 8 (4%)
  • 9 (1%)
  • 10 (6%)

Total Voters: 3,510

Loading ... Loading ...

1 = ‘Terrible’, 10 = ‘Perfect’

See the results for past seasons here:

184 comments on Rate the race: 2010 German Grand Prix

1. Calum said on 25th July 2010, 15:36

The race has left a horrible aftertasete. It was dull anyway, so would have scored low no matter what happened. However, Ferrari manipulated the race and it was not good for the sport, this race must be a 1 since it has left the sport in disgrace once again.

2. martin said on 25th July 2010, 15:36

Well done Ferrari, you have ruined a grand prix, the real winner here was Massa, and i hope the stewards will hand hime the victory he DESERVED, not a whinging cry baby, who spits his dummy out as soon as thing dont go his way

3. Racer (@racer) said on 25th July 2010, 15:38

1/10. I tuned in to see a race, not an orchestrated procession.

4. the-muffin-man said on 25th July 2010, 15:40

1/10

Both Ferraris should be kicked out – but hey who’s in charge of the FIA? Oh yes the man responsible for all of Schui’s ‘overtaking’ moves!!!

5. Mike said on 25th July 2010, 15:44

I rated 8, I really enjoyed that race. There was a lot of battles, the Filming was done well, and there was a very very exciting start.

Actually I didn’t, I voted 1.
    In 2002 we learnt that team orders where wrong. And they were made Illegal.
    This for me ruins the race, It leaves me, rather than the adrenaline I feel normally, with anger, bitterness, and a little sadness for Massa who I will say, drove and almighty race to keep the faster Alonso behind.

6. David said on 25th July 2010, 15:59

I thought the race deserved a 7. I enjoyed most of the action and there was good movement. I rated the race, not the obvious cheating that stole what promised to be a great finish. Respect for Massa, shame for his team.
    Eddie Jordan said it all for me – you play by the rules, whatever they are. As for Ferrari protestations, I can’t believe that any sane fan could have listened to the team radio, observed the subdued lack of celebration and heard the drivers’ press conference without being 100% convinced that both Massa and the fans were robbed of his win. Ironically, Ferrari also robbed Alonso of the chance to prove he could have won it on his own.

7. Cybermyk said on 25th July 2010, 16:00

A farce. Ferrari bosses and the FIA (if they aren’t both the same thing) should be ashamed.

No constructors points and give both Ferrari drivers the same points to clear up the mess.

8. Cyclops said on 25th July 2010, 16:03

I gave it 4. As someone mentioned earlier, TO’s are not Ferrari’s invention and when McLaren or any other team use it, it strangely doesn’t create such controversy. Sorry, but it is disgraceful on anyone’s part, not only Ferrari. Otherwise, pretty dull race.

9. GQsm said on 25th July 2010, 16:04

I rated four ignoring the team orders bit. The race was very boring for me, middle field not enough going on and Webber, Hamilton, Button cruising to the flag just like a lot of cars did in Bahrain.

Bring back refueling!! hah

10. roberttty said on 25th July 2010, 16:04

somehow Ferrari has now won the 2 worst races of this season – Bahrain and now Germany

6/10 for me, but 1/10 for the team orders

11. Fahad Alam said on 25th July 2010, 16:09

quit whinning mclaren fans if mclaren were in this position you would have said that button was slower!!!!!! just start believing that ferrari actually beat uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

• martin said on 25th July 2010, 16:19

Get a life, i am a mclaran fan, but they did not drive well, unlike Massa, who should have won, not Alonso, he has lost the edge in my books, and is constatly out driven by his peers

12. -A- said on 25th July 2010, 16:15

Not a very interesting race from my point of view. The start was pretty much the decisive scene from a sporting point of view. The only significant positions change at the front of the field was the swap of positions between the two Ferrari drivers, the circumstances of which will probably, sadly turn out to be the most interesting topic remembered from this race.

13. Jasper said on 25th July 2010, 16:26

Even someone with only one tenth of a single brain cell knows that it was team orders.
    But being Ferrari they will get away with it. I feel that it is no coincidence that FIA are the first three letters of Fiat.

14. Rebecka Schnneider said on 25th July 2010, 16:28

The Ferrari Team is a disgrace for F1, and Felipe Massa is a shame for Brazil

WE miss you Ayrton Senna! …so much!!!!!!

15. Robbie said on 25th July 2010, 16:32

Dreadful, easily the worst race of the year. Processional, no action and that Ferrari fiasco is a slap to the face for all the fans. Who the hell do Ferrari think they are deciding that Massa cannot fight for the championship but Alonso can? That is just spineless and repugnant, almost as much as the team principal denying it.

What a waste of a couple of hours.