Derek Warwick will be the drivers’ adviser to the stewards at the Hungarian Grand Prix.
He is the second former driver to undertake the role twice, having also done so at the Spanish Grand Prix this year. Johnny Herbert has also appeared on two occasions.
He joins Lajos Herczeg (vice president the National Automobilsport Federation of Hungary), Radovan Novak and Enzo Spano (members of the FIA World Motor Sports Council) on the stewarding panel for this weekend’s race.
2010 Hungarian Grand Prix
- Technical review: German and Hungarian Grands Prix
- From the stands: Nikolai Vogler watches two races in one week
- Ecclestone asks Hungarian President “Was your crown made in China?”
- Michael defends Barrichello strategy
- How F1 can make pit stops safer
- 2010 Hungarian Grand Prix – the complete F1 Fanatic race weekend review
- A move too far: Schumacher forces stewards to take a stand
- Who was the best driver of the Hungarian Grand Prix weekend?
- Red Bull mark 100th F1 start with win (Hungarian Grand Prix facts and stats)
- Red Bull fly to victory but FIA set to clip their wings (Red Bull race review)
Promoted content from around the web | Become an F1 Fanatic Supporter to hide this ad and others