The teams have unpacked at the Hungaroring and spent the day walking the track, signing autographs for the fans and various other engagements ahead of the first day of serious action tomorrow.
Have a look at what some of their drivers have been up to today in the selection of pictures below – including Fernando Alonso’s birthday celebrations.
2010 Hungarian Grand Prix
- Technical review: German and Hungarian Grands Prix
- From the stands: Nikolai Vogler watches two races in one week
- Ecclestone asks Hungarian President “Was your crown made in China?”
- Michael defends Barrichello strategy
- How F1 can make pit stops safer
- 2010 Hungarian Grand Prix – the complete F1 Fanatic race weekend review
- A move too far: Schumacher forces stewards to take a stand
- Who was the best driver of the Hungarian Grand Prix weekend?
- Red Bull mark 100th F1 start with win (Hungarian Grand Prix facts and stats)
- Red Bull fly to victory but FIA set to clip their wings (Red Bull race review)
Images (C) Ferrari spa, Renault/LAT, Getty Images/Red Bull, Force India F1 Team