The Red Bulls are on the rampage in Hungary, easily topping both of today’s practice sessions.
Ferrari were able to get within half a second of them but McLaren, Renault and Mercedes were all a second or more behind.
Have a look at the cars in action during practice for the Hungarian Grand Prix in the collection of pictures below.
2010 Hungarian Grand Prix
- Technical review: German and Hungarian Grands Prix
- From the stands: Nikolai Vogler watches two races in one week
- Ecclestone asks Hungarian President “Was your crown made in China?”
- Michael defends Barrichello strategy
- How F1 can make pit stops safer
- 2010 Hungarian Grand Prix – the complete F1 Fanatic race weekend review
- A move too far: Schumacher forces stewards to take a stand
- Who was the best driver of the Hungarian Grand Prix weekend?
- Red Bull mark 100th F1 start with win (Hungarian Grand Prix facts and stats)
- Red Bull fly to victory but FIA set to clip their wings (Red Bull race review)
Images (C) Ferrari spa, www.mclaren.com, Getty Images/Red Bull, Lotus F1, Bridgestone/Ercole Colombo, Mercedes, Renault/LAT, Williams/LAT, Virgin Racing
Promoted content from around the web | Become an F1 Fanatic Supporter to hide this ad and others