|Jarno Trulli||Heikki Kovalainen|
|Qualifying time comparison (Q1)||1’24.199 (+0.079)||1’24.120|
|Average race lap||1’30.575 (+0.013)||1’30.562|
Felt he wasn’t able to extract the maximum from the car in qualifying:
It?óÔé¼Ôäós a bit disappointing today. I was going well on the first run but I was held by the traffic in the last sector and lost about 4/10ths, so we had to abort that lap ?óÔé¼ÔÇ£ it?óÔé¼Ôäós a shame as that was looking like pretty good. On the second run the tyres didn?óÔé¼Ôäót work as well as we?óÔé¼Ôäód hoped and that cost me a lot of time.
Lotus didn’t pit him during the safety car – he was brought in on lap 20 instead. That dropped him behind his team mate, where he stayed until the end.
Finished a quiet 14th, gaining a place off his team mate who did not pit during the safety car.
2010 Hungarian Grand Prix
- Technical review: German and Hungarian Grands Prix
- From the stands: Nikolai Vogler watches two races in one week
- Ecclestone asks Hungarian President “Was your crown made in China?”
- Michael defends Barrichello strategy
- How F1 can make pit stops safer
- 2010 Hungarian Grand Prix – the complete F1 Fanatic race weekend review
- A move too far: Schumacher forces stewards to take a stand
- Who was the best driver of the Hungarian Grand Prix weekend?
- Red Bull mark 100th F1 start with win (Hungarian Grand Prix facts and stats)
- Red Bull fly to victory but FIA set to clip their wings (Red Bull race review)