Rate the race: Hungary

What did you think of the Hungarian Grand Prix? Rate the race out of ten and leave a comment below:

Rate the 2010 Hungarian Grand Prix out of ten

• 1 (2%)
  • 2 (2%)
  • 3 (4%)
  • 4 (6%)
  • 5 (9%)
  • 6 (16%)
  • 7 (26%)
  • 8 (22%)
  • 9 (8%)
  • 10 (6%)

Total Voters: 1,928

Loading ... Loading ...

1 = ‘Terrible’, 10 = ‘Perfect’

See the results for past seasons here:

2010 Hungarian Grand Prix

Browse all 2010 Hungarian Grand Prix articles

104 comments on Rate the race: Hungary

1. Christopher Vissing said on 1st August 2010, 16:10

The thing that caused the safety car was some front wing from Liuzzi..

2. Allie500 said on 1st August 2010, 17:12

A so-so race at best. I was watching on my DVR. The first half was the best. The safety car spiced things up a bit. After Webber made his stop and came out in the lead with ease, I simply watched the rest in fast forward b/c I knew Vettel wouldn’t even be able to make even a serious attempt at Alonso.

Those flexi wings make the red bulls and ferraris look like the only F1 cars out there racing against a bunch of GP2 cars. Hopefully the FIA rules quickly on the legality of them so that either other teams can roll out flexi wings or they are banned and removed from the two teams. Otherwise, there’s no need to run the rest of the races. Just send the trophies to RBR.

3. Staffan said on 1st August 2010, 21:16

The race started a bit exiting but it wasnt a great race.
    i give it 4.

4. I gave it an 8. Whether because it was genuinely an 8 or I just had really low expectations coming in I don’t know. But there was certainly a fair bit of action, and a stunning drive from Webber.

Is it just me, or is Vettel becoming more immature the older he gets? That gesture in the pitlane was extremely childish, and not to mention really rude. Someone needs to have a quiet word in the “Number One’s” ear. And as for Schuey, that move was a disgrace. The impact Rubens would have suffered if he’d hit the wall doesn’t even bear thinking about.

5. f1yankee said on 2nd August 2010, 0:32

5, for webbo’s bizarre dominance and the pit chaos. take those anomalies away and this race earns a zero.

6. Joey-Poey said on 2nd August 2010, 2:17

I voted a seven. The only exciting things that went on were the safety car, the chaos in the pit, Webber and Vettel trying to pull out their prospective gaps and then of course Ruby and Schumi. Other than that, it was pretty processional. Even though I’m not a Vettel fan, I wanted him to at least have a go at Alonso (of course the fact that I predicted Vettel in 2nd came into play of me cheering, too…). I still say this is an awful track that has a propensity for boring races. Had there been more passing or at least pass ATTEMPTS, it could have been an 8, 9 or 10.

7. MEmo said on 2nd August 2010, 2:33

I`d give it a 5 or a 6. Not great, but it had its entertaining moments…

8. wasiF1 (@wasif1) said on 2nd August 2010, 2:41

I thought of giving 5 but gave 6 because of the move of Barrichello on Schumacher. It has to be one best overtaking maneuver of the season & probably one of the best I have ever seen since Haikkinen on Schumacher in the 2000 Belgium GP.

The pit-lane incident was funny but dangerous.I have heard that the F1 pit lane is the third most dangerous place to work after the deck of ‘oil rig’ & ‘ship that carry aircraft & flies them in mid sea’

9. Alexf1man said on 2nd August 2010, 10:09

Overall rating so far after 1774 votes: 6.64

10. I thought it was a good race, without the safety car it probably would have been a bit dull though.

11. I gave the race a 10 mostly because Webber won and won it fair and square with some good action in spite of a narrow track ……..
    Schmui should be banned from ever racing again due to a total disregard for the life and limb of another racer. Michael’s most dangerous move absolutely can not be tolerated and I am sure that the drivers would concur………. I hated to see Nico out due to an error in the pits …… And too bad about Kubica’s accident / screw up in the pits as well………. R & R