The HRT duo brought up the rear again.
|Sakon Yamamoto||Bruno Senna|
|Qualifying time comparison (Q1)||1’26.453 (+0.062)||1’26.391|
|Average race lap||1’33.234 (+1.824)||1’31.410|
Felt he could have out-qualified Senna but for a mistake in the final sector of his qualifying lap.
Lost 50 seconds relative to his team mate when the safety car came out but has lost even more than that again by the end of the race – he was 117 seconds in a rear, not far off being lapped by Senna.
Left his team mate behind but didn’t have a car capable of taking on anyone else.
2010 Hungarian Grand Prix
- Technical review: German and Hungarian Grands Prix
- From the stands: Nikolai Vogler watches two races in one week
- Ecclestone asks Hungarian President “Was your crown made in China?”
- Michael defends Barrichello strategy
- How F1 can make pit stops safer
- 2010 Hungarian Grand Prix – the complete F1 Fanatic race weekend review
- A move too far: Schumacher forces stewards to take a stand
- Who was the best driver of the Hungarian Grand Prix weekend?
- Red Bull mark 100th F1 start with win (Hungarian Grand Prix facts and stats)
- Red Bull fly to victory but FIA set to clip their wings (Red Bull race review)