Which driver did the best job during the Hungarian Grand Prix weekend?
See below for my pick of the best drivers in the Hungarian Grand Prix.
Review each driver’s race weekend in detail below and vote for who you thought was the most impressive driver.
For your consideration
Here are some of the drivers who impressed me during the Hungarian Grand Prix weekend:
Mark Webber – Seized the opportunity to win when it came his way with an impressively fast stint on worn tyres.
Fernando Alonso – Quick enough to grab points off the Red Bulls when they made a mistake.
Sebastian Vettel – The fastest driver of the weekend and solved his start-line problems.
Vitaly Petrov – Beat Robert Kubica in qualifying, quick in the race.
Kamui Kobayashi – Qualifying was a disaster but he made amends with a terrific first lap and a vital – but unseen – pass on Michael Schumacher at the restart.
Rubens Barrichello – Thwarted by strategy but his overtaking move on Schumacher was seriously brave stuff.
Compare all the drivers
You can review what happened to each driver in the race and compare their race data with their team mates using the links below:
McLaren: Jenson Button and Lewis Hamilton
Mercedes: Nico Rosberg and Michael Schumacher
Red Bull: Sebastian Vettel and Mark Webber
Ferrari: Fernando Alonso and Felipe Massa
Williams: Rubens Barrichello and Nico H?â??lkenberg
Renault: Robert Kubica and Vitaly Petrov
Force India: Adrian Sutil and Vitantonio Liuzzi
Toro Rosso: Sebastien Buemi and Jaime Alguersuari
Lotus: Jarno Trulli and Heikki Koalainen
HRT: Sakon Yamamoto and Bruno Senna
Sauber: Kamui Kobayashi and Pedro de la Rosa
Virgin: Timo Glock and Heikki Kovalainen
Vote for your driver of the weekend
Which driver impressed you the most in the Hungarian Grand Prix weekend? Cast your vote below and have your say in the comments.
German Grand Prix result
2010 Hungarian Grand Prix
- Technical review: German and Hungarian Grands Prix
- From the stands: Nikolai Vogler watches two races in one week
- Ecclestone asks Hungarian President “Was your crown made in China?”
- Michael defends Barrichello strategy
- How F1 can make pit stops safer
- 2010 Hungarian Grand Prix – the complete F1 Fanatic race weekend review
- A move too far: Schumacher forces stewards to take a stand
- Who was the best driver of the Hungarian Grand Prix weekend?
- Red Bull mark 100th F1 start with win (Hungarian Grand Prix facts and stats)
- Red Bull fly to victory but FIA set to clip their wings (Red Bull race review)
Image (C) Bridgestone/Ercole Colombo