Nigel Mansell will serve as the drivers’ representative on the stewards’ panel at the Belgian Grand Prix this weekend.
Mansell also appeared as a steward at the British Grand Prix this year.
The other stewards are Royal Automobile Club de Belgique Sport president Yves Bacqueline and World Motor Sports Council members Lars Österlind and Garry Connelly.
2010 Belgian Grand Prix
- Technical review: Belgian Grand Prix
- From the stands: Carol Treurnicht watches the Belgian GP at Spa
- Liuzzi: “I’d have passed Alguersuari easily”
- Button denies braking early in Vettel crash
- Hamilton “wasn’t pushing” when he went off
- 2010 Belgian Grand Prix – the complete F1 Fanatic race weekend review
- Who was the best driver of the Belgian Grand Prix weekend?
- Damage limitation for Webber – but not Vettel (Red Bull race review)
- Ferrari’s practice pace disappears on Sunday (Ferrari race review)
- Renault’s latest upgrade gives Kubica a shot at victory (Renault race review)