Rain fell on both the practice sessions at Spa today but it hit the first one the hardest, drenching the Ardennes forest track.
After the four-week break several cars were sporting updated, notable the Renaults, which had their new F-ducts as well as a new sponsor on their sidepods.
Sauber too have a new sponsor on their rear wing and Rubens Barrichello has a special logo on his car for his 300th race. See below for more pictures from today’s practice session at Spa.
2010 Belgian Grand Prix
- Technical review: Belgian Grand Prix
- From the stands: Carol Treurnicht watches the Belgian GP at Spa
- Liuzzi: “I’d have passed Alguersuari easily”
- Button denies braking early in Vettel crash
- Hamilton “wasn’t pushing” when he went off
- 2010 Belgian Grand Prix – the complete F1 Fanatic race weekend review
- Who was the best driver of the Belgian Grand Prix weekend?
- Damage limitation for Webber – but not Vettel (Red Bull race review)
- Ferrari’s practice pace disappears on Sunday (Ferrari race review)
- Renault’s latest upgrade gives Kubica a shot at victory (Renault race review)
Images (C) Ferrari spa, Mercedes, Renault/LAT, www.mclaren.com, Getty Images/Red Bull, Force India F1 Team, Bridgestone / Ercole Colombo, Lotus Racing
Promoted content from around the web | Become an F1 Fanatic Supporter to hide this ad and others