Mark Webber notched up his fifth pole position of 2010 for Red Bull in a thrilling qualifying session.
The Ardennes weather was typically unpredictable, showering the track one moment then bathing it in sunshine the next.
Take a look back at the action from qualifying and final practice in the selection of pictures below.
2010 Belgian Grand Prix
- Technical review: Belgian Grand Prix
- From the stands: Carol Treurnicht watches the Belgian GP at Spa
- Liuzzi: “I’d have passed Alguersuari easily”
- Button denies braking early in Vettel crash
- Hamilton “wasn’t pushing” when he went off
- 2010 Belgian Grand Prix – the complete F1 Fanatic race weekend review
- Who was the best driver of the Belgian Grand Prix weekend?
- Damage limitation for Webber – but not Vettel (Red Bull race review)
- Ferrari’s practice pace disappears on Sunday (Ferrari race review)
- Renault’s latest upgrade gives Kubica a shot at victory (Renault race review)
Images (C) Ferrari spa, Williams/LAT, Renault/LAT, Lotus Racing, Bridgestone/Ercole Colombo, www.mclaren.com, Getty Images/Red Bull, Force India F1 Team
Promoted content from around the web | Become an F1 Fanatic Supporter to hide this ad and others