HRT had their best starting positions of the year – 18th and 19th – but there was little cheer in the race.
|Sakon Yamamoto||Bruno Senna|
|Qualifying time comparison (Q1)||2’03.941 (+0.329)||2’03.612|
|Average race lap||2’08.510 (-20.804)||2’29.314|
Ran as high as 13th when the safety car came out but slipped to the back of the field. Even the Virgins and Lotuses passed him with little difficulty. Used full wets at the end and was the only driver to be lapped twice.
A short race for Senna. He damaged his front wing at La Source clipping Kamui Kobayashi and pitted early to switch to intermediate tyres. But shortly afterwards his suspension failed, putting him out.
2010 Belgian Grand Prix
- Technical review: Belgian Grand Prix
- From the stands: Carol Treurnicht watches the Belgian GP at Spa
- Liuzzi: “I’d have passed Alguersuari easily”
- Button denies braking early in Vettel crash
- Hamilton “wasn’t pushing” when he went off
- 2010 Belgian Grand Prix – the complete F1 Fanatic race weekend review
- Who was the best driver of the Belgian Grand Prix weekend?
- Damage limitation for Webber – but not Vettel (Red Bull race review)
- Ferrari’s practice pace disappears on Sunday (Ferrari race review)
- Renault’s latest upgrade gives Kubica a shot at victory (Renault race review)
Promoted content from around the web | Become an F1 Fanatic Supporter to hide this ad and others