A new video of the “Circuit Run” event at the Korean International Circuit on Saturday shows more of F1’s latest new venue.
It includes more footage of Karun Chandhok’s demonstration run and reveals more of the state of completion of the venue less than eight weeks before it is due to hold the Korean Grand Prix.
Korean International Circuit
- Onboard video lap of Korea?óÔé¼Ôäós F1 track
- Chandhok drives Korean track (Pictures)
- Korean F1 track aerial photo emerges
- Korean track ?óÔé¼?ô90% complete?óÔé¼?Ø (Pictures)
- Korean GP track to open on September 5th
Promoted content from around the web | Become an F1 Fanatic Supporter to hide this ad and others