New video of Chandhok driving at Korea

A new video of the “Circuit Run” event at the Korean International Circuit on Saturday shows more of F1’s latest new venue.

It includes more footage of Karun Chandhok’s demonstration run and reveals more of the state of completion of the venue less than eight weeks before it is due to hold the Korean Grand Prix.

Korean International Circuit

11 comments on New video of Chandhok driving at Korea

1. Scribe (@scribe) said on 7th September 2010, 19:10

The walls round that track are strange, and strangley positioned. Hmm, overtaking anyone? I think it’ll be a good F-Duct track. A lot might depended on the direction of the wind.

2. US_Peter (@us_peter) said on 7th September 2010, 20:14

Seems they like Lotuses in Korea.

3. superted666 said on 8th September 2010, 1:09

Would love to find out how Chandhok thought the RedBull handled compare to the HRT!

4. Magnificent Geoffrey said on 8th September 2010, 1:17

When I think of Karun Chandhok, I too think instantly of Metallica.

5. Johnny Five said on 8th September 2010, 2:17

Does this mean that Chandhok is now the official lap record holder? (or was his time beaten by the Lotuses?)

• BasCB said on 8th September 2010, 7:06

I think the time is only official in a race meeting, as the equipment / car has to be in compliance with the rules (the demo car does not).

6. It looked to me like the circuit doesnt have my gradient or fast corners so it is probably quite similar to montreal to drive (especially with the walls). I think a driver that can hussle their car with as little downforce as possible might do well come the straights.