The cars sported a range of different aerodynamic packages in practice today. Some used conventional shallow Monza wings, some used normal shaped wings and several experimented with whether or not to use their F-ducts.
Have a look at who was trying what in the pictures from today’s practice sessions below.
2010 Italian Grand Prix
- Technical review: Italian Grand Prix
- Jamey Price watches the Italian Grand Prix at Monza
- Hamilton: “I could have done some passing”
- Sutil: “I was in the wrong place everywhere”
- Hülkenberg’s drive “his best to date”
- 2010 Italian Grand Prix – the complete F1 Fanatic race weekend review
- Who was the best driver of the Italian Grand Prix weekend? (Poll)
- Late scare with de la Rosa can’t keep Alonso from victory (Ferrari race review)
- Set-up gamble pays off for Button as Hamilton crashes (McLaren race review)
- Vettel recovers to surprise fourth after mid-race drama (Red Bull race review)
Images © Ferrari spa, www.mclaren.com, Getty Images/Red Bull, Force India F1 Team, Bridgestone / Ercole Colombo, Williams/LAT, Daimler, BMW Sauber F1 Team, Renault/LAT