|Sakon Yamamoto||Bruno Senna|
|Qualifying time comparison (Q1)||1’27.020 (+0.173)||1’26.847|
|Average race lap||1’31.496 (-1.069)||1’32.566|
Despite the drama in the pits Sakon Yamamoto continued to finish 19th.
He ran last for almost all the race but gained one place when Lucas di Grassi suffered a suspension failure.
As in Spa, out-qualified Yamamoto then retired with a car failure.
2010 Italian Grand Prix
- Technical review: Italian Grand Prix
- Jamey Price watches the Italian Grand Prix at Monza
- Hamilton: “I could have done some passing”
- Sutil: “I was in the wrong place everywhere”
- H?â??lkenberg’s drive “his best to date”
- 2010 Italian Grand Prix – the complete F1 Fanatic race weekend review
- Who was the best driver of the Italian Grand Prix weekend? (Poll)
- Late scare with de la Rosa can’t keep Alonso from victory (Ferrari race review)
- Set-up gamble pays off for Button as Hamilton crashes (McLaren race review)
- Vettel recovers to surprise fourth after mid-race drama (Red Bull race review)
Promoted content from around the web | Become an F1 Fanatic Supporter to hide this ad and others