2010 F1 season
Lewis Hamilton says the changes made to the kerbs at the Singapore Sling chicane have made the corner worse than before:
I think the changes made to the track have made it worse ?σΤιΌΤΗ£ and the chicane is now very tricky.
You approach it at 170mph ?σΤιΌΤΗ£ and if something goes wrong, and you hit one of those kerbs, then you could have a nasty accident.
The turn ten chicane has proved controversial since the first year F1 raced at the Singapore track, when the race organisers having to make overnight changes to its kerbs.
Adrian Sutil damaged his Force India when his car flew into the air after hitting the kerbs in second practice.
2010 Singapore Grand Prix
- Technical review: Singapore Grand Prix
- Webber: Ferrari have momentum (Video)
- Final tracks suit McLaren better – Button
- No change in my approach – Hamilton
- Williams expect to keep up with Renault
- 2010 Singapore Grand Prix – the complete F1 Fanatic race weekend review
- Who was the best driver of the Singapore Grand Prix weekend? (Poll)
- Fourth win of 2010 is Alonso’s best yet (Ferrari race review)
- Poor pace and another Hamilton DNF hits title hopes (McLaren race review)
- Webber has champion’s luck but lacks Vettel’s pace (Red Bull race review)
Promoted content from around the web | Become an F1 Fanatic Supporter to hide this ad and others