One of the most dramatic dry-weather qualifying sessions of the year took place under the lights at Singapore and Fernando Alonso took a surprise pole position from Sebastian Vettel.
Look back at the action from qualifying and final practice with the selection of pictures below.
2010 Singapore Grand Prix
- Technical review: Singapore Grand Prix
- Webber: Ferrari have momentum (Video)
- Final tracks suit McLaren better – Button
- No change in my approach – Hamilton
- Williams expect to keep up with Renault
- 2010 Singapore Grand Prix – the complete F1 Fanatic race weekend review
- Who was the best driver of the Singapore Grand Prix weekend? (Poll)
- Fourth win of 2010 is Alonso’s best yet (Ferrari race review)
- Poor pace and another Hamilton DNF hits title hopes (McLaren race review)
- Webber has champion’s luck but lacks Vettel’s pace (Red Bull race review)
Images © Ferrari spa, www.mclaren.com, Renault/LAT, Williams/LAT, Getty Images/Red Bull, Force India F1 Team, Singapore GP, BMW Sauber F1 Team, Daimler