Felipe Massa has been promoted to eighth in the final classification for the Singapore Grand Prix having finished tenth on the road.
He has moved up two places after Nico Hülkenberg and Adrian Sutil were both given 20-second time penalties for going off the track and gaining an advantage.
Hülkenberg’s penalty means Sutil is now classified ninth. That puts Sutil back ahead of Michael Schumacher in the drivers’ championship and Force India ahead of Williams in the constructors’ championship.
2010 Singapore Grand Prix
- Technical review: Singapore Grand Prix
- Webber: Ferrari have momentum (Video)
- Final tracks suit McLaren better – Button
- No change in my approach – Hamilton
- Williams expect to keep up with Renault
- 2010 Singapore Grand Prix – the complete F1 Fanatic race weekend review
- Who was the best driver of the Singapore Grand Prix weekend? (Poll)
- Fourth win of 2010 is Alonso’s best yet (Ferrari race review)
- Poor pace and another Hamilton DNF hits title hopes (McLaren race review)
- Webber has champion’s luck but lacks Vettel’s pace (Red Bull race review)