Toro Rosso’s point-less streak stretched to six races in Singapore.
|Sebastien Buemi||Jaime Alguersuari|
|Qualifying time comparison (Q2)||1’48.502 (+0.836)||1’47.666|
|Average race lap||1’58.184 (-0.329)||1’58.513|
As seems to happen so often with Buemi, he made contact with another car on the opening lap. Suspecting front wing damage, the team changed his wing when he pitted during the first safety car period.
Extra pit stops were needed to pressurise the car’s hydraulics and after hit third visit to the pits he made contact with Heikki Kovalainen while passing the Lotus:
I am disappointed because I think that, without the difficulties I had, tenth place should have been within my grasp. However, generally the car has improved which is encouraging for the next race.
Alguersuari matched his best ever qualifying position of 11th but a water leak meant he had to start from the pit lane.
He pitted during the first safety car period as well but, like his team mate, had to make two further visits to the pits which left him 12th.
2010 Singapore Grand Prix
- Technical review: Singapore Grand Prix
- Webber: Ferrari have momentum (Video)
- Final tracks suit McLaren better – Button
- No change in my approach – Hamilton
- Williams expect to keep up with Renault
- 2010 Singapore Grand Prix – the complete F1 Fanatic race weekend review
- Who was the best driver of the Singapore Grand Prix weekend? (Poll)
- Fourth win of 2010 is Alonso’s best yet (Ferrari race review)
- Poor pace and another Hamilton DNF hits title hopes (McLaren race review)
- Webber has champion’s luck but lacks Vettel’s pace (Red Bull race review)
Promoted content from around the web | Become an F1 Fanatic Supporter to hide this ad and others