Sebastian Vettel confirmed pre-race expectations that the Red Bull RB6 will be the car to beat around Suzuka.
Looking ahead to next week’s Japanese Grand Prix he also acknowledged the growing threat posed by Ferrari:
Suzuka should suit our car, but we still have to go there and prove it. I think we have a very competitive car this year on all circuits, so we can be confident.
Last year was very good and I think we should get a good result again. Ferrari has made a step forward in the last couple of races, so they will be strong and don?óÔé¼Ôäót forget McLaren.
2010 Japanese Grand Prix
- Force India pair expect busy Friday
- Technical review: Japanese Grand Prix
- Massa pleased by di Montezemolo’s support
- Hamilton takes heart from McLaren pace
- Mercedes admit missed opportunity to keep Schumacher in front of Rosberg
- Alonso says five drivers can still win title
- 2010 Japanese Grand Prix: the complete F1 Fanatic race weekend review
- Who was the best driver of the Japanese Grand Prix weekend? (Poll)
- Dominant win for Vettel piles pressure on Webber (Red Bull race review)
- Disaster for Massa (Ferrari race review)
Promoted content from around the web | Become an F1 Fanatic Supporter to hide this ad and others