Renault has added a new Russian sponsor to its roster for the second race in a row.
Flagman vodka branding will appear on the tip of the R30′s nose and on the side pod vanes, as well as on Vitaly Petrov’s overalls.
Vyborg Shipyard started sponsoring the team at the Singapore Grand Prix.
Sauber also have new sponsor logos on their car this weekend, with Japanese foreign exchange trading and asset management company MJ backing local driver Kamui Kobayashi.
2010 Japanese Grand Prix
- Force India pair expect busy Friday
- Technical review: Japanese Grand Prix
- Tom Hitchings watches the Japanese GP at Suzuka
- Massa pleased by di Montezemolo’s support
- Hamilton takes heart from McLaren pace
- Mercedes admit missed opportunity to keep Schumacher in front of Rosberg
- Alonso says five drivers can still win title
- 2010 Japanese Grand Prix: the complete F1 Fanatic race weekend review
- Who was the best driver of the Japanese Grand Prix weekend? (Poll)
- Dominant win for Vettel piles pressure on Webber (Red Bull race review)