The cars may not be on-track at Suzuka today but the stands were packed anyway with thousands of fans hoping for a glimpse of the drivers.
In addition to the usual pre-race activities and interviews Michael Schumacher has a special reception with Bridgestone chairman Shoshi Arakawa.
See below for a selection of pictures from Thursday at Suzuka.
2010 Japanese Grand Prix
- Force India pair expect busy Friday
- Technical review: Japanese Grand Prix
- Massa pleased by di Montezemolo’s support
- Hamilton takes heart from McLaren pace
- Mercedes admit missed opportunity to keep Schumacher in front of Rosberg
- Alonso says five drivers can still win title
- 2010 Japanese Grand Prix: the complete F1 Fanatic race weekend review
- Who was the best driver of the Japanese Grand Prix weekend? (Poll)
- Dominant win for Vettel piles pressure on Webber (Red Bull race review)
- Disaster for Massa (Ferrari race review)
Images ?é?® Ferrari spa, Renault/LAT, Bridgestone/Ercole Colombo, Getty Images/Red Bull, Force India F1 Team
Promoted content from around the web | Become an F1 Fanatic Supporter to hide this ad and others