Practice for the Japanese Grand Prix got underway today with Red Bull topping both sessions.
Sebastian Vettel led way sporting – yes, you guessed it – another new helmet design, this time with a Japanese flavour.
Home driver Kamui Kobayashi’s helmet also has a new look. See below for more pictures of practice at Suzuka.
2010 Japanese Grand Prix
- Force India pair expect busy Friday
- Technical review: Japanese Grand Prix
- Tom Hitchings watches the Japanese GP at Suzuka
- Massa pleased by di Montezemolo’s support
- Hamilton takes heart from McLaren pace
- Mercedes admit missed opportunity to keep Schumacher in front of Rosberg
- Alonso says five drivers can still win title
- 2010 Japanese Grand Prix: the complete F1 Fanatic race weekend review
- Who was the best driver of the Japanese Grand Prix weekend? (Poll)
- Dominant win for Vettel piles pressure on Webber (Red Bull race review)
Images © Ferrari spa, www.mclaren.com, Getty Images/Red Bull, Force India F1 Team, Lotus F1, BMW Sauber F1 Team, Renault/LAT, Bridgestone/Ercole Colombo, Williams/LAT, Mercedes Grand Prix