Saturday’s running was almost entirely washed-out at Suzuka. We saw just a handful of laps in final practice and more rain forced qualifying to be postponed until tomorrow.
The teams entertained themselves by building model boats to sail down the flooded pit lane and the Virgin drivers played poker with each other.
See below for pictures of the cars in action on a very wet track – plus a few of the boats!
2010 Japanese Grand Prix
- Force India pair expect busy Friday
- Technical review: Japanese Grand Prix
- Massa pleased by di Montezemolo’s support
- Hamilton takes heart from McLaren pace
- Mercedes admit missed opportunity to keep Schumacher in front of Rosberg
- Alonso says five drivers can still win title
- 2010 Japanese Grand Prix: the complete F1 Fanatic race weekend review
- Who was the best driver of the Japanese Grand Prix weekend? (Poll)
- Dominant win for Vettel piles pressure on Webber (Red Bull race review)
- Disaster for Massa (Ferrari race review)
Images ?é?® Ferrari spa, Renault/LAT, www.mclaren.com, Getty Images/Red Bull, Force India F1 Team, Lotus F1, Virgin Racing
Promoted content from around the web | Become an F1 Fanatic Supporter to hide this ad and others