The stewards of the Japanese Grand Prix have thrown out Williams’ protest that Lewis Hamilton held up Nico H?â??lkenberg in qualifying.
Williams claimed Hamilton delayed H?â??lkenberg during his final run in Q3.
Hamilton will start from eighth on the grid ahead of H?â??lkenberg and behind the other Williams of Rubens Barrichello.
2010 Japanese Grand Prix
- Force India pair expect busy Friday
- Technical review: Japanese Grand Prix
- Tom Hitchings watches the Japanese GP at Suzuka
- Massa pleased by di Montezemolo’s support
- Hamilton takes heart from McLaren pace
- Mercedes admit missed opportunity to keep Schumacher in front of Rosberg
- Alonso says five drivers can still win title
- 2010 Japanese Grand Prix: the complete F1 Fanatic race weekend review
- Who was the best driver of the Japanese Grand Prix weekend? (Poll)
- Dominant win for Vettel piles pressure on Webber (Red Bull race review)