As the FIA begin their inspection of the Korean International Circuit, Red Bull have revealed their simulation of what F1′s latest new venue should look like.
The simulation is a long way from the unfinished facility we saw footage of a few weeks ago. Will it all be ready on time – and how close will the reality be to the dream? Have a look at the video below.
The tarmac was laid at the circuit over the weekend and the FIA inspection is expected to finish tomorrow.
Here’s how Red Bull believe the track will look:
Compare that to the video shot at the circuit just over one month ago:
2010 Korean Grand Prix
- Mercedes deny Massa held up Schumacher for Alonso
- Korea say 168,000 attended first F1 race
- Alonso not considering Brazil title win
- Hamilton: Alonso would have passed me
- Button: “I will fight until it’s impossible”
- Horner hits back over Webber criticism
- Korean International Circuit: your verdict
- Montezemolo: “We haven’t won yet”
- 2010 Korean Grand Prix: the complete F1 Fanatic race weekend review
- Who was the best driver of the Korean Grand Prix weekend? (Poll)