Construction work continues at the Korean International Circuit less than 24 hours before the first practice session is scheduled to begin.
But the latest pictures from the track show it is taking shape and reveal some of its interesting details, including a decorated bridge which spans the track and pit lane.
Among the more unusual and colourful additions is a large group of traditional Korean scarecrows which have been erected near the track. Expect jokes about them filling the grandstands if the race turns out to be poorly-attended.
Here are some more pictures from today’s activity at the circuit:
2010 Korean Grand Prix
- Mercedes deny Massa held up Schumacher for Alonso
- Korea say 168,000 attended first F1 race
- Alonso not considering Brazil title win
- Hamilton: Alonso would have passed me
- Button: “I will fight until it’s impossible”
- Horner hits back over Webber criticism
- Korean International Circuit: your verdict
- Montezemolo: “We haven’t won yet”
- 2010 Korean Grand Prix: the complete F1 Fanatic race weekend review
- Who was the best driver of the Korean Grand Prix weekend? (Poll)
Images ?é?® Ferrari spa, Renault/LAT, Williams/LAT, Bridgestone/Ercole Colombo, www.mclaren.com, Getty Images/Red Bull, Force India F1 Team, Lotus F1, Virgin Racing