For a while it looked like it might not happen, but F1 cars took to the track in Korea for the first time today.
Korea Auto Valley Operation president Yung Cho Chung looked on as Heikki Kovalainen led the runners out at the beginning of the first practice session.
See below for more pictures from F1 practice at Korea.
2010 Korean Grand Prix
- Mercedes deny Massa held up Schumacher for Alonso
- Korea say 168,000 attended first F1 race
- Alonso not considering Brazil title win
- Hamilton: Alonso would have passed me
- Button: “I will fight until it’s impossible”
- Horner hits back over Webber criticism
- Korean International Circuit: your verdict
- Montezemolo: “We haven’t won yet”
- 2010 Korean Grand Prix: the complete F1 Fanatic race weekend review
- Who was the best driver of the Korean Grand Prix weekend? (Poll)
Images ?é?® Ferrari spa, Getty Images/Red Bull, Force India F1 Team, Korean GP, BMW Sauber F1 Team, www.mclaren.com, Renault / LAT