The Korean Grand Prix was a destruction derby of a race with several drivers crashing out in difficult conditions.
Former championship leader Mark Webber’s Red Bull (pictured) was the most high-profile wreck of the day.
See below for more pictures from the rain-hit Korean Grand Prix.
2010 Korean Grand Prix
- Mercedes deny Massa held up Schumacher for Alonso
- Korea say 168,000 attended first F1 race
- Alonso not considering Brazil title win
- Hamilton: Alonso would have passed me
- Button: “I will fight until it’s impossible”
- Horner hits back over Webber criticism
- Korean International Circuit: your verdict
- Montezemolo: “We haven’t won yet”
- 2010 Korean Grand Prix: the complete F1 Fanatic race weekend review
- Who was the best driver of the Korean Grand Prix weekend? (Poll)
Images © Bridgestone/Ercole Colombo, KAVO, www.mclaren.com, Getty Images/Red Bull