Both HRTs made it to the finish in Korea, giving them their best result so far.
|Sakon Yamamoto||Bruno Senna|
|Qualifying time comparison (Q1)||1’42.444 (-0.839)||1’43.283|
Spun early in Q2, causing a session stoppage when he hit the barrier after turn 16. Qualified ahead of his team mate.
He went off during the safety car period but stayed in front of Senna. Slipped behind him through the pit stops and ended the race there, although he was catching his tyre-troubled team mate towards the end.
Broken suspension in first practice provoked a high-speed spin and meant he missed much the second session.
Went straight on at the first corner when the race had its proper start. He came in for intermediate tyres soon after – on lap 19, around ten laps earlier than most drivers – and nursed them to the end.
Matched the team’s best finish of the year, 14th, which together with Yamamoto in 15th gave them their best overall result of the season so far.
2010 Korean Grand Prix
- Mercedes deny Massa held up Schumacher for Alonso
- Korea say 168,000 attended first F1 race
- Alonso not considering Brazil title win
- Hamilton: Alonso would have passed me
- Button: “I will fight until it’s impossible”
- Horner hits back over Webber criticism
- Korean International Circuit: your verdict
- Montezemolo: “We haven’t won yet”
- 2010 Korean Grand Prix: the complete F1 Fanatic race weekend review
- Who was the best driver of the Korean Grand Prix weekend? (Poll)
Promoted content from around the web | Become an F1 Fanatic Supporter to hide this ad and others