|Timo Glock||Lucas di Grassi|
|Qualifying time comparison (Q1)||1’40.748 (-1.577)||1’42.325|
Happy with his qualifying effort after splitting the Lotus pair.
Was running 12th when he was taken out of the race by on out-of-control Sebastien Buemi at turn three:
This was a very disappointing race, especially after having been in a strong position to achieve a good result. The restart was okay and the track was starting to improve.
We had quite good pace in the first part of the race and were clearly the quickest of the new teams. It?óÔé¼Ôäós just a huge shame that we couldn?óÔé¼Ôäót finish the race and all because of the mistake made by Buemi. It just seemed that he was all over the place.
Lucas di Grassi
Admitted he made a mistake in qualifying and didn’t get the best out of his soft tyres, leaving him 1.5s slower than Glock.
Crashed out on lap 26 trying to overtaking Sakon Yamamoto:
We had made the correct call by switching to the Intermediate tyre very early in the race and [...] I went out trying to avoid a crash with Yamamoto, who was ahead of me but much slower.
Lucas di Grassi
Drove in the first practice session for the third weekend in a row, in place of di Grassi as usual.
2010 Korean Grand Prix
- Mercedes deny Massa held up Schumacher for Alonso
- Korea say 168,000 attended first F1 race
- Alonso not considering Brazil title win
- Hamilton: Alonso would have passed me
- Button: “I will fight until it’s impossible”
- Horner hits back over Webber criticism
- Korean International Circuit: your verdict
- Montezemolo: “We haven’t won yet”
- 2010 Korean Grand Prix: the complete F1 Fanatic race weekend review
- Who was the best driver of the Korean Grand Prix weekend? (Poll)