Brazilian Grand Prix
Christian Klien will make his second race start of 2010 for HRT.
He replaced Sakon Yamamoto at the team for the second time this year having also replaced the Japanese driver at Singapore.
On that occasion the team said Yamamoto was suffering from food poisoning. After missing Singapore, Yamamoto returned to drive at his home race two weeks ago.
Asked why the drivers had been changed again a HRT spokesperson said:
We have four drivers and the team decides at every GP which one is in each car. This time, the team has decides to give another opportunity to Christian.
Karun Chandhok has also driven for HRT this year, but hasn’t been in the car since the British Grand Prix.
I am very happy to get a second opportunity to do another Grand Prix here after Singapore and I hope that we are doing a good weekend with positive results.
2010 Brazilian Grand Prix
- 2010 Brazilian Grand Prix: the complete F1 Fanatic race weekend review
- Vote for the best driver of the Brazilian GP weekend
- Red Bull win teams title but risk throwing drivers championship away
- Alonso loses the battle but he’s winning the war
- Poor pace spells end of McLaren’s title hopes
- Hülkenberg eighth after pole position
- Mercedes seal fourth in constructors’ championship
- Brazil sees most race finishers since 1952
- Force India fall behind Williams in teams’ title
- Kubica frustrated by Hülkenberg’s defence
Image © Motioncompany