Brazilian Grand Prix
The faces of Sebastian Vettel, Christian Horner and Mark Webber told the story of the race.
Vettel delighted with his win, Horner happy with the team’s championship, and Webber reflecting on the challenge he faces to win the drivers’ title now.
Here’s a selection of pictures from the Brazilian Grand Prix.
2010 Brazilian Grand Prix
- 2010 Brazilian Grand Prix: the complete F1 Fanatic race weekend review
- Vote for the best driver of the Brazilian GP weekend
- Red Bull win teams title but risk throwing drivers championship away
- Alonso loses the battle but he’s winning the war
- Poor pace spells end of McLaren’s title hopes
- H?â??lkenberg eighth after pole position
- Mercedes seal fourth in constructors’ championship
- Brazil sees most race finishers since 1952
- Force India fall behind Williams in teams’ title
- Kubica frustrated by H?â??lkenberg’s defence
Images ?é?® Ferrari spa, Renault/LAT, Williams/LAT, Bridgestone/Ercole Colombo, www.mclaren.com, Getty Images/Red Bull, Force India F1 Team, Lotus F1, Virgin Racing
Promoted content from around the web | Become an F1 Fanatic Supporter to hide this ad and others