Abu Dhabi Grand Prix
HRT will keep Christian Klien as Bruno Senna’s team mate for the final race of 2010.
Klien replaced Sakon Yamamoto at the team at Interlagos last week.
I?óÔé¼Ôäóm looking forward the last race of 2010 in Abu Dhabi. It?óÔé¼Ôäós my third chance to compete for the team this season and I?óÔé¼Ôäóm getting more and more used to the car and the crew.
I hope we can achieve some great results and have a clean weekend. It will be my first time at this modern racetrack that combines very long straights with a technical slow part with not many run-off areas.
There are basically two very different sections, so you need a good top speed for the long straights as well as some downforce and mechanical grip for the slow section. A further difficulty is the visibility, as the race starts at 5pm. We should have a similar pace to the one in Brazil, so I think we can be a challenge for the new teams.
Team mate Senna is also racing at the circuit for the first time:
I?óÔé¼Ôäóm really excited for the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix because it?óÔé¼Ôäós one of the circuits I know and like even if I have never raced there before. I did some laps with a two-seater F1 car and it is a good circuit with some demanding technical sections.
2010 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix
- 2010 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix: the complete F1 Fanatic race weekend review
- Drivers’ and teams’ end-of-season photographs
- Alonso’s role in Ferrari strategy revealed in pit messages
- Hamilton: McLaren learned a lot in 2010
- Button vows to address qualifying weakness
- Vettel ends season on a high to snatch title
- Ferrari hit back at criticism of race strategy
- McLaren rediscover their form at final race
- New engines help Renault to best result of 2010
- Schumacher not blaming Rosberg for crash
Promoted content from around the web | Become an F1 Fanatic Supporter to hide this ad and others