HRT will keep Christian Klien as Bruno Senna’s team mate for the final race of 2010.
Klien replaced Sakon Yamamoto at the team at Interlagos last week.
I?óÔé¼Ôäóm looking forward the last race of 2010 in Abu Dhabi. It?óÔé¼Ôäós my third chance to compete for the team this season and I?óÔé¼Ôäóm getting more and more used to the car and the crew.
I hope we can achieve some great results and have a clean weekend. It will be my first time at this modern racetrack that combines very long straights with a technical slow part with not many run-off areas.
There are basically two very different sections, so you need a good top speed for the long straights as well as some downforce and mechanical grip for the slow section. A further difficulty is the visibility, as the race starts at 5pm. We should have a similar pace to the one in Brazil, so I think we can be a challenge for the new teams.
Team mate Senna is also racing at the circuit for the first time:
I?óÔé¼Ôäóm really excited for the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix because it?óÔé¼Ôäós one of the circuits I know and like even if I have never raced there before. I did some laps with a two-seater F1 car and it is a good circuit with some demanding technical sections.
2010 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix
- 2010 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix: the complete F1 Fanatic race weekend review
- Drivers’ and teams’ end-of-season photographs
- Alonso’s role in Ferrari strategy revealed in pit messages
- Hamilton: McLaren learned a lot in 2010
- Button vows to address qualifying weakness
- Vettel ends season on a high to snatch title
- Ferrari hit back at criticism of race strategy
- McLaren rediscover their form at final race
- New engines help Renault to best result of 2010
- Schumacher not blaming Rosberg for crash