Jackie Stewart’s new book “Collage” tells the story of his remarkable racing career through clippings of newspaper articles, magazines, photographs, race programmes and more collected by his wife Helen.
The book is bound and hand-finished in Scotland in “Tyrrell blue” leather binding with gold leaf hand-tooling and gilded page edges.
Only 1,500 of these books are being made and they sell for ?é?ú295. F1 Fanatic has a signed copy for one lucky reader to win.
For your chance to win a copy of “Collage” signed by three-times world champion Sir Jackie Stewart, send in your answer to the question below along with your name, email and postal address using the form below:
In which year did Jackie Stewart win his last F1 world championship title?
This competition has now closed.
No information supplied will be passed on to third parties or used for marketing purposes.
Competition terms and conditions
1. Maximum one entry per household.
2. The competition is not open to employees, friends or family of F1 Fanatic or Genesis Publications.
3. In the event of a dispute the editor?óÔé¼Ôäós decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
4. No cash alternative is offered for any of the prizes.
5. Deadline for entries is midnight GMT on Thursday 25th November. Winners will be notified by email within 28 days.
“Collage” reader offer
Publishers Genesis are offering free shipping to any F1 Fanatic readers who buy a copy of “Collage”. Books are sent express delivery via a fully insured, international courier.
That means a saving of ?é?ú15 on all UK orders, ?é?ú25 on EU orders, ?é?ú35 on US/Canada orders and ?é?ú50 in the rest of the world.
Simply enter the voucher code F1FANATIC when you purchase the book from Genesis:
Goodwood Festival of Speed 2010 DVD winners
Congratulations to the winners of our Goodwood Festival of Speed 2010 DVD competition:
The winners have been notified by email and their prizes are on the way.
Read F1 Fanatic’s recent interview with Jackie Stewart:
- Jackie Stewart interview part 2: “Drivers of today are best since my day”
- Jackie Stewart interview part 1: ?óÔé¼?ôI was fortunate to race in my era?óÔé¼?Ø
Promoted content from around the web | Become an F1 Fanatic Supporter to hide this ad and others