Abu Dhabi Grand Prix practice pictures
Practice for the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix has begun at the Yas Marina circuit.
Here’s a collection of pictures from today’s practice session at Abu Dhabi.
Also the alcohol advertising restrictions in Abu Dhabi mean some teams have had to alter the branding on their cars.
Renault have replaced their ‘Flagman Vodka’ logos with ones for ‘Bank of Moscow’.
And Force India have changed their ‘Kingfisher’ logos to read ‘Fly Kingfisher’. Team owner Vijay Mallya is chairman of both United breweries, which makes Kingfisher beer, and Kingfisher Airlines, and both have similar logos.
McLaren’s Johnnie Walker logos have been replaced with those of its parent company Diageo.
Virgin also have new sponsorship from QNet on their sidepods.
2010 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix
- 2010 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix: the complete F1 Fanatic race weekend review
- Drivers’ and teams’ end-of-season photographs
- Alonso’s role in Ferrari strategy revealed in pit messages
- Hamilton: McLaren learned a lot in 2010
- Button vows to address qualifying weakness
- Vettel ends season on a high to snatch title
- Ferrari hit back at criticism of race strategy
- McLaren rediscover their form at final race
- New engines help Renault to best result of 2010
- Schumacher not blaming Rosberg for crash
Images ?é?® Ferrari spa, www.mclaren.com, Getty Images/Red Bull, Virgin Racing, Williams/LAT, Renault/LAT, Force India F1 Team, BMW Sauber F1 Team
Promoted content from around the web | Become an F1 Fanatic Supporter to hide this ad and others