The full field of drivers present for the final race of 2010 were supposed to assemble for a photograph with their team bosses today.
Unfortunately there was one big name missing from the picture.
Seven-times champion Michael Schumacher couldn’t be found despite frantic efforts to get hold of him.
And somewhere along the lines it seems Bruno Senna and Timo Glock went AWOL too.
Se here are (almost) all the drivers at the end of the 2010 F1 season, the septuple world champion and a couple of others missing:
2010 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix
- 2010 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix: the complete F1 Fanatic race weekend review
- Drivers’ and teams’ end-of-season photographs
- Alonso’s role in Ferrari strategy revealed in pit messages
- Hamilton: McLaren learned a lot in 2010
- Button vows to address qualifying weakness
- Vettel ends season on a high to snatch title
- Ferrari hit back at criticism of race strategy
- McLaren rediscover their form at final race
- New engines help Renault to best result of 2010
- Schumacher not blaming Rosberg for crash
Image ?é?® Force India F1 Team