The official F1 season review DVD packs five hours of footage including unseen material onto two DVDS.
The review, called “Sebastian’s Coming of Age”, doesn’t go on sale until next week.
But we’ve got ten copies to be won in an exclusive F1 Fanatic competition.
Apologies to F1 Fanatic readers outside the UK but this competition is only available to residents of the UK and the Republic of Ireland. This is because the title is published by different companies in different regions.
To enter simply send in your name, address and answer to the following question via the contact form below:
Which driver was runner-up in the 2010 F1 drivers’ championship?
This competition is now closed
Your contact details will not be used for any purposes other than administering this competition.
Competition terms and conditions
1. Maximum one entry per household.
2. The competition is not open to employees, friends or family of F1 Fanatic or Universal Pictures UK.
3. The competition is only open to residents of the UK and the Republic of Ireland.
4. In the event of a dispute the editor?óÔé¼Ôäós decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
5. No cash alternative is offered for any of the prizes.
6. Deadline for entries is midnight GMT on Sunday 5th December. Winners will be notified by email within 28 days.
“Collage” competition winner
Congratulations to Colin Brannigan who won a signed copy of Jackie Stewart’s new limited edition book “Collage”!
More F1 season DVD reviews
- F1 2009 DVD ?óÔé¼?ôNot in a hurry?óÔé¼?Ø reviewed
- 2008 F1 official DVD season review: ?óÔé¼?ôLuck does not come into it?óÔé¼?Ø
- Kimi made it at last! (2007 F1 DVD)
- Once Again! (2006 F1 DVD)
- Fantastic Fernando! (2005 F1 DVD)
- Michael does it again! (2004 F1 DVD)
- Michael & co. the dream team (2003 F1 DVD)
F1 Fanatic earns a commission on products sold via the links to our affiliate partners above, however you are not charged any extra. See here for more information.
DVD artwork ?é?® 2010 Formula One Administration Limited. All rights reserved. The F1 Formula 1 logo, F1 logo, F1 FIA Formula 1 world championship logo, Formula 1, Formula one, F1, FIA Formula one world championship, Grand Prix and related marks are trade marks of Formula One Licensing BV, a Formula One group company. Licensed by Formula One Administration Limited. All rights reserved.
Promoted content from around the web | Become an F1 Fanatic Supporter to hide this ad and others